I have the DEC cards, but I think that box had a 4 x 4 backplane and came
with 16 bit addressing (M7264) and could be upgraded to 18.  I'm out of
town so I can't really check. You might need a BA11-N, S, or BA23 box to
support the Emulex controller.

The Q-bus backplanes can be confusing and I don't trust my memory on them.

Paul