On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:52 PM, Douglas Taylor via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
> I have a BA11-M box with a backplane that I am sure has been upgraded to be
> 22 bit addressing.

If you send me a picture of the backplane part of the box (without the
outer shroud), I might be able to help.   I think I have some 4x4 Qbus
backplanes, which are likely to be Q16 or Q18 not Q22 that have no box
but may be the former contents of a BA11-M.  I know they aren't part
of a BA11-N, because I have 2 of those that I use with RLV11s.  The
paper tag on the backplane says "LSI-11" (the type of tag that might
say DD11-CK or DD11-DK when applied to those backplanes).

> If so, does anyone have spare MSV11-DD 64kb memory and DLV11 type serial
> cards for sale/trade?

I think those cards are easy to find.  Among the most common Qbus
cards.  I have some, as do others on this list.

-ethan