On 9/4/2017 11:47 AM, Robert via cctalk wrote:
As best we can tell, he's moved all the good stuff to a new account,
vintagecomputerstore, operating out of a location that's nearby but
not the same.
At one point several years ago i sent along a correction to his absolutely correct and perfect description and got back a profane long bs thing threatening me like a psycho, and threatening to report me to ebay for harassment for sending him friendly info.

So I hope he rots, and somehow this shows up on Storage Wars or a Barn Finds reality show.

kryptonite seller.

thanks
jim