Yeah, you usually are better off not sending messages. Inexplicably, I once
got a good deal out of him on an Altair 8800B Turnkey system. It arrived
very poorly packed, which was actually surprising, given the price and his
feedback (he does indeed move items, I've ended up with a few messes he's
sold people on my workbench).

Thanks,
Jonathan