From: cctalk <cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org> on behalf of Sam O'nella via
cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:24:41 PM
To: Warner Losh; General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Odd Ebay auction showed up today...

Since it wasn't said already, i think (if its the same user) they've posted
similar auctions several times in the past also (over several years). You can
see some of us discuss it in vcfed.org forums.
No affiliation or bad blood myself. I know i bought my working Columbia Data
Products luggable from them years back. But i know they have premium/eBay
prices generally.
We also occasionally see the reminder that the user is a member of the
community and on some forums so despite opinion its a bit ashame to see bad
mouthing of any collector. Albeit actual sales, and comments from first hand
deals are certainly legitimate information.
null