> does anyone have any spare "pivot bushings" for the DEC H9xx series
    > cabinets (H950, H960, etc)? (These are the short pieces with a conical
    > top which fit over the hinge pins, at the bottom.)
    > I could also use some more of the pins (particularly the kind with the
    > hole drilled through them to take a roll pin)

Someone asked for an image of these; here:

  http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/tech/jpg/H9xxPinBushing.jpg

is one. The pin in the picture is the kind without the hole at one end, but
they are otherwise identical. (Ignore the retaining ring on the pin; those
are easy to get, my local hardware store has them.)

        Noel