> On 28 Sep 2017, at 03:47, dwight <dkel...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Were does the powerup signal go?
> Dwight

Hi Dwight,

It goes to the output control (pin 15) of an LS257, the outputs of which look
to be chiefly in charge of ROM selection via an LS138, schematic here:
http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/newbrainPWRUPSchematic.png
<http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/newbrainPWRUPSchematic.png>

Looks like it’s giving a few seconds delay for everything to power up cleanly.