On 6 October 2017 at 06:11, r.stricklin via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Notwithstanding the first Macintosh models lacked SCSI entirely. The first
> Macintosh with SCSI was the Plus, in 1986.

Well, this is true, but then again, there weren't many models of Mac
before the Mac Plus, were there?

AFAIK there was only the original Macintosh (128 kB RAM) and then the
Fat Mac (same machine, but with 512 kB RAM). That's it. No?

I have a Plus but it died while I was experimenting and I have the
electronics knowledge of an orang utan. How I'm going to fix it, I do
not know.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lpro...@gmail.com