I don't have the stuff to do the disk recovery, but two years ago I got a
telidon image decoder/display working (the original hardware) at request of
someone who had images/data to display.

He had already done a lot of work recovering data and (IIRC) had a software
decoder for later-protocol images.

There are a couple of versions of the protocol, the hardware display/decoder I
had dealt with an earlier version of the protocol.

The software decoder presented the images on a modern computer, I don't know if
it converted them to a modern graphics file format.

Between he and I, we can perhaps help with the telidon image display end.