Ali

I have used the Lantronix UDS1100 for Ethernet/RS232 bridging....maybe too
pricey new, but available on ePay
Trevor

    On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 01:50:39 AM EDT, Ali via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

 > I feel like a Raspberry Pi or similar would fit the bill for this
> nicely.

Yes, but it wouldn't be ready to go ;). I would need to find a raspberry pi
with a built in serial port and a flavor Linux already loaded on it plus
configuration. There are plenty of SERVER devices out there (i.e. take data
from the serial console of a device and present it over the LAN via TCP/IP and
accessible by Telnet, SSH, even HTTP) so I am hoping someone has a client
device as well.

-Ali