> On Oct 19, 2022, at 11:14 AM, Fritz Mueller <fri...@fritzm.org> wrote:
>

>> On Oct 19, 2022, at 6:16 AM, Paul Koning via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
>> wrote:
>> ...a couple of years ago I wrote an article about the invention of FM radio,
>> in Holland in 1919 (no, not by Armstrong in the USA in the late 1920s).
>
> That sounds interesting, Paul  — I’m only familiar with the usual USA-centric
> Armstrong lore.  Is your article available to read online anywhere?
>
>    —FritzM.

It was published in the April 2020 issue of Electron, the Dutch amateur radio
magazine.  But that isn't available on line.

I realized I could just make the original English version of the article
available.  I realized the simulation output graphic I mentioned wasn't in
there so I added it.  You can find it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vro6xe9oy0ybu5a/FM%20100%20years.pdf?dl=0