On 2022-11-12 12:33 p.m., Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
On 11/12/22 10:59, ben via cctalk wrote:

I do too, but don't welcome the market droids that make you upgrade all
the time.
I am putting a projection TV in the living room, and needed to use all
this HDMI or wire less crap. What ever happened to 75 video and 150? ohm
terminated audio.

What's all this 75 ohm stuff?  300 ohm twinlead.  And the separate UHF
down-converter to feed your VHF teevee.

I'm still trying to figure out how my TV broadcast preview never
displays any of the commercial advertisements, but I have to watch them
when they're fullscreen.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you...  Now, if you'll pardon me, I have to go
to the telegraph office to send a TWX.

--Chuck

Watch out for Indians. :)
Ben.