Not likely to show up.

They looked generally like a PC motherboard.
They had 9 62 pin ISA slots, with alternate (5) positioned same as 5150 (could use a 5150 case), and then another 4 placed in between those. (for those who don't remember, 5150 (PC) had 5 slots; 5160 (XT) had 8 slots, but the spacing was different. Also, one slot of the XT had "timing difference(s)", so IBM filled it with a "FREE" serial port, so that people wouldn't plug other boards into it.)

I MIGHT have had one in an aftermarket 5150 case (same as aftermarket 5160 case, but with removable back slot panel, with a 5 slot panel) One was loose - instead of a case, it rested on top of an issue of MicroTimes.

I did not have top covers on many of my machines.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com