Circuitcellar magazine is still around. I think Steve sold it a while ago then
bought it back just a few years ago. Try contacting him at
https://circuitcellar.com<https://circuitcellar.com/inside-this-issue/>

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 28, 2022, at 14:07, Will Cooke via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Yeah, I know it's just one page of one article of a series of them. The rest
are in the pages of Byte, which are on the same web site. There is also a story
about it on the web, written by Steve. With the name and date from that one
page, a quick search turns up lots of stuff.