The belts that I use for TU58's work but are a bit on the tight side. I'd say buy a set of those, and also a set that is is 1.5 times the size and twice as wide. It's not that big of a deal, technically it may cause a bit more stress to the sleeve bearings and cause them to wear out in 20 years as opposed to 50. Oh well :-)