FILE1.ZIP+FILE2.ZIP+FILE3.ZIP+FILE4.ZIP+FILE5.ZIP COMBINED.ZIP
THAT will give you a corrupted file!
Concatenated copy (COPY with '+') has a behavior that you need to take into
account.
PC/MS-DOS 1.00 kept track of the file size with a course granularity. (logical
sectors, not bytes) Therefore, PC/MS-DOS supported CTRL-Z as an end of file
character!
(A legacy of CP/M)
When you copy a file, it copies the whole thing. Any extraneous content after EOF won't matter.
BUT!  When you concatenate files,
COPY FILE1.ZIP + FILE2.ZIP COMBINED.ZIP
COPY will terminate FILE1.ZIP at the first CTRL-Z that it encounters!
When copying text files, Concatenated COPY will trim off all content after EOF!
It is called "text mode".
You need to change your command to
COPY /B  FILE1.ZIP+FILE2.ZIP+FILE3.ZIP+FILE4.ZIP+FILE5.ZIP COMBINED.ZIP
to get "binary mode", so that it will copy ALL of each file, rather than just to the
"end of file character" of each!
Compare the final resulting file size of  COPY and COPY /B