On 3/8/2023 2:49 PM, Mike Katz via cctalk wrote:
Don't forget that Heathkit had analog home computer kits in the 50's and 60's

I forgot all about mt GE Analog computer from the late 50's. Still have

it, it still works even though most of the insulation on the wiring has

rotted away.  I keep meaning to rewire it but never seem to get to it.

I should, though.  I have already showed my grandson how a slide rule

works.  (My collection includes a hanging wall sliderule!!)  It might

prove interesting to show him how you can do the same math on the

analog computer.

bill