FYI:  DigiBarn is closed for good and all collections were transferred to a museum back east.

Steve

On 3/12/23 9:51 AM, Steve Lewis via cctalk wrote:
I am visiting the Computer History Museum in California next week.
I always wanted to check it out and spend a day there, but something else
happens. Any recommendations
of what is a must see at the museum and anything else classic computing
nearby in one day only (March 15)?

I've only been once a couple years ago.    It's an excellent and worthwhile
visit.  I only had a day as well, and can't note on other nearby "classic
computing" places (I think the DigiBarn is a bit further to the south, not
sure if open to the public).  But just a quick note about food:  The
cafeteria they had downstairs wasn't open at the time.  You might prepare
your own snack since as I recall there wasn't much eating options in the
immediate area (there is a coffee and sandwich shop across the street, easy
walking distance).

-Steve