The cafeteria is open, there is a Starbucks and even a nice Italian across the
street if you want to treat yourself. On Wednesdays we have a demo of the IBM
1401 at 3 pm, and before that the restoration team works on it from 10:30 am on
(it needs constant maintenance and repairs to keep it running).  I should be
there. Come around and say hi!
Google headquarters are up the road, worth a picture in front of the sign. Of
course a stop at Anchor Electronics in Santa Clara if you are interested in
vintage components. The slightly underwhelming Intel Museum in Santa Clara
also. No more Weird Stuff, Halted and Excess Solutions unfortunately :-(
Marc