>I remember when the internet and e-mail became all the rage in the late 1990s,
>everything was eThis and eThat.  And when Apple coined the iPhone, everything
>started to become iThis and iThat.

The "i"XXXX thing predated apple's use of it and certainly predated the iphone.
Internet services ompanies like iVillage and many others were using it. Some
IBM internet software also used this but I can't recall the names. But surely
Apple jumped on the bandwagon with their iMac colorful cube thing in 1998 or
thereabouts.

But in general, I agree with the sentiment.

73 Eugene W2HX
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@w2hx/videos