On 5/18/23 09:32, Tony Duell via cctalk wrote:
> On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 5:28 PM Mike Katz <bit...@12bitsbest.com> wrote:
>>
>> I run the greaseweazle under window 10 and windows 11.  I havent' seen
>> any problems as of yet but I am using the command line utilities mostly.
>
> I was running from the command line too. Typing 'gw' just gets a
> dialogue box moaning that the program can't run because I don't have
> some .dll or other.
>
> But that's a minor issue. The loss of RS232 communications is a lot
> more serious.

Maybe I should pass my design to you.  As with my Pertec interface
controller, my disk version has the option to select either serial (TTL
level RS232 async) or USB (CDC ACM) interfaces (compile-time option).
Requires no special software on the host end.

File transfer is via YMODEM-1K, however.  Maybe that's a stumbling block
for you.

But I forgot that you don't like building stuff.

--Chuck