Dimmemory Selliam... that computer would run  pm.or msdos on saMe box. Or 8band
16bit... bal in 80s eone how ended up with  one.. Only one I ever saw...ED#
  SMECC
Sent from AOL on Android

  On Wed, Jun 7, 2023 at 7:19 PM, Sellam Abraham via
cctalk<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:   On Wed, Jun 7, 2023 at 4:41 PM Fred
Cisin via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jun 2023, Yeechang Lee via cctalk wrote:
> > Hyperion was not alone in having trouble with comm ports. Columbia
> > University (my alma mater) reported in January 1984 that unmodified
> > Kermit ran on Compaq and Columbia PCs, but Eagle and Seequa needed
> > custom code.
>
> This is the first that I'v seen anybody with Seequa!
>
> The "Seequa Chameleon 325" was the only commercial PC to have 3.25" disk
> drives!  (the format that Dysan bet the company on and went under)
> I haven't heard how many, if any, of the 325 models were ever built or
> sold.

I can't remember if I ever added a Seequa Chameleon to my collection.
Definitely more rare than the Otrona Attache.

Didn't the Gavilan also use 3.25" disks?

I'm pretty sure I still have a Gavilan...somewhere.

Sellam