Thanks Jonathan.

I'm not sure this is correct as I needed to select a DS1643 after I tied
pin 26 and pin 27 to pin 28 (and cut 26 and 27 in a chip socket/adapter)
but I did manage to dump it.  It is very small though.  All zeros until
data starts at 0x1800.

Would you have an idea if this is accurate?  Reading as a DS1225 got all
zeros.
https://vintagecomputer.ca/files/Tadpole/Ultrabook2-8528496.bin

Maybe if Eric can write this to his Dallas chip, he might be in business if
it's good?
Santo