My problem with DigiKey is tacking on the additional “tariff” charge on
invoices.  Granted it’s not an extreme amount, but still…

I contacted Mouser about imposing additional tariff charges, and was told a
resounding no.

Thanks to our past president for increasing the cost of doing business, and
thanks to our current president for not caring enough to roll it back.

Getting off soap box. :o)

Don Resor

Sent from someone's iPhone