On 2024/03/30 7:53 p.m., Glen Slick via cctalk wrote:
On Sat, Mar 30, 2024 at 5:11 PM Jonathan Chapman via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
Standard TTL 74XXX is drying up rather quickly. Futurlec still has some
TTL but 7404s are all gone. Even LS is hard to find.
Ours comes from Mouser, between two part #s they have over 7,000 74LS04s in DIP
packaging in stock. Didn't check ACT, HCT, or ALS. I don't think we've had a
7400 series part that we couldn't just order off Mouser in recent history, and
we're usually buying QTY 100.

You can also buy parts direct from TI, for example they currently show
around around 3000 SN74LS04N parts in stock.

https://www.ti.com/product/SN74LS04/part-details/SN74LS04N

The prices for that part match the current Mouser prices of $0.674
each, or $0.519 each if you buy at least 4 tubes of 25 parts.

I've bought some tubes of 74LS parts direct from TI in the last year.

Interesting, but does TI offer free international shipping with import duties & taxes covered if you order over $100US?

John :-#)#

--
                 John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3