On 4/2/2024 1:47 PM, Paul Koning via cctalk wrote:
Absolutely, by all means go right ahead.

As you pointed out, the NEC absolutely requires bonding all ground rods.  And
Roger Block spells out in quite some detail why this is important in his books.

Come to think of it, apart from bonding electrical system grounds, I think
there's also a requirement for bonding other metal objects that are anywhere
nearby, like other utilities.  I'm not sure about the details; they should be
in the NEC or in building codes.

Propane tanks and their associated gas lines.

bill