Jon, thanks so much for the gift of code!

Unfortunately the list seems to have scrubbed away the attachments.
If they're short, could you pls paste them directly in a reply as text so
the programs are preserved in this thread for future?
(Presuming they're not too big and that's not a rules-bender here)
Alternatively you could email to me direct using my firstname.lastname at
gmail.

Fun side effect of this is that I now have to try and resurrect my eighties
11/34 RSX11-M install from my college days :)  And maybe this will morph
into a VMX -> RSX ForTran porting convo!