On 6/25/24 16:22, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:

> I can't. Dude had virtually limitless money and couldn't hire an estate
> planner to take care of it?
>
> There's literally no excuse in this case.

Had Allen given final instructions that the entire LCM be cleaned out
and melted for scrap, would you still think that he needed an excuse?
It was his money; he had no reason to explain what he did with it or
with the toys that he purchased.

I can understand your resentment, but that's just the way our world
works.  Someone with sufficient funds could purchase a da Vinci and use
it for toilet paper.

Didn't Joseph Haydn's wife (Maria Anna Aloysia Apollonia Keller) use his
scores as pastry pan lining and for setting her hair curlers?  We have
no idea of what has been lost even today.

--Chuck