Nope. LCM had a KI-10, ISTR it was half of a dual CPU system from
Kiel.  When I visted there was a 2060 and a 2065, as well as a KS.
I understand that later they acquired a KA and the MIT-MC KL (1080).

Yep, my error. I saw the picture in Christie's and thought "Heh, they picked the shiny cup" which is not really that important.

This will be fun to watch. We should take turns watching the dumpster outside LCS for all the stuff that "isn't worth Christie's". Also this is a classic time to try and keep stories straight as the research and provenance done on this stuff will be hilarious.

Such is the way of "museums"

CZ