I’m all but certain that the 16500 series is a 68k not PA-RISC though.

Robert Johnson
---
Telegram: @alohawolf
Telephone:+1-206-683-5108
C*NET: 18219881
Email:al...@blastpuppy.com
--
"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the
danger of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of "crackpot"

- Thomas J. Watson Sr.