On 6/27/2024 11:46 AM, Mark Linimon wrote:
On 06/27/2024 9:36 AM CDT Bill Gunshannon via cctalk
To date, I have sold nothing.  I once went back to the list that
suggested I use ebay to report my failure only to be greeted with,
"Well, what did you expect.  You are not an established seller."

I also have a whole pile of stuff that needs to go "somewhere".

Sounds like we more need a "make offer" page.  Is there somewhere on the
net that already does this?

As I previously stated I tried that just a month or two ago.
Got zero offers. Scrapped a whole bunch of stuff cause keeping
everything I have now just isn't an option anymore.

bill