> If something is sold for parts then unless there is a big difference in
> the
> pictures compared to what you actually receive you are SOL.

Not true at all.

> And even stuff sold as used working isn't working because the seller
> doesn't
> spend a minute to even bothering checking and will issue a refund if
> they
> have to.

Exactly. All these games sellers try to play never work out. People are willing
to buy on eBay because at the end of the day you rarely have to worry about a
seller successfully scamming you. If you want to avoid refunds there are only
two choices:

1. Sell what you are advertising and don't over hype it trying to get more money
2. Sell real cheap so that the hassle of committing fraud, returning the item,
waiting weeks for a refund is not worth it to the fraudsters.

So I ask again using these tactics have you sold your really popular and
expensive board yet? Or are people
passing it buy because it isn't working and costs way too much for "non-working
parts"?

-Ali