> Simple really.
> If you list something as used then it better work, EVERYTHING on it
> better
> work or buyer can get a refund.

Well if it is for parts then you better also describe it as such. None of that
"it worked the last time I used it", looks real clean, stored well, etc. etc.
because a buyer can also return it for those reasons (it worked the last time
you used it great then when I use it, it better work as well). I actually see
some of the Japanese sellers play at this BS. They just put down junk, trash,
not working for description and list for 100s to 1000s of dollars. Of course
for some reason their stuff never sells and keeps getting relisted? LOL.

So have you sold your really popular and expensive board yet? Or are people
passing it buy because it isn't working and costs way too much for "non-working
parts"?

-Ali