I use MyUS for that.. I think they have a UK place also.  Fees are okay and
they will store things for up to 3 months and then ship things in a single
bundle.Without them my collection would never have happened.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Stein via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> Date: 2024-07-01  5:32 p.m.  (GMT-08:00) To: "General
Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk@classiccmp.org> Cc: Sellam
Abraham <sellam.ism...@gmail.com>, Mike Stein <mhs.st...@gmail.com> Subject:
[cctalk] Re: what to do with our "treasures" I've had the same experience with
folks in Australia & NZ,accumulating stuff in the US until there's enough to
ship it downunder.On Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at 8:07 PM Sellam Abraham via
cctalk<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at 2:12 PM Ethan
Dicks via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>> wrote:>> > On Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at