Well, a contract is secured with a trusted trasher to come in and clear the place out. Much like what happens when an old person dies. They come in, load up trucks, take it to the recycling center and get an appropriately sized check.

No point dealing with little money things. The goal is to get rid of everything, not to sit there and preserve stuff.