On 7/14/24 2:48 PM, Henry Bent via cctalk wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jul 2024 at 17:45, cz via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Well, a contract is secured with a trusted trasher to come in and clear
the place out. Much like what happens when an old person dies. They come
in, load up trucks, take it to the recycling center and get an
appropriately sized check.

No point dealing with little money things. The goal is to get rid of
everything, not to sit there and preserve stuff.

Unless you know something that the rest of us don't, it is pure speculation
that this is what is going to happen in the case of the LCM.  All of the
threads on this topic have been full of speculation to greater and lesser
degrees and it's very frustrating.

I have sent a letter to the Museum asking that am item that I donated be returned for violation of the terms of the deed of trust. I have not yet received a response. I doubt that it will be in the Christie's auction, but, if it is, I will notify them of this. I am also trying to figure what legal options that I have, even if it will cost more than what the item is worth.

alan