Trying to compare a billionaire’s estate collection with people like us is
futile. Most of us collectors will die and our collection wont be of interest
to the IRS because it won’t amount to much. Pauls collection, on the other
hand, will be of interest simply because he called out what to do with it when
he dies (sell and proceeds to charity) and he’s a billionaire so they look very
closely at estate where there could be significant tax revenue.

Sent from my iPhone