Just a 'survey' sort of question - how much value do you guys put in vintage
copies of old newsletters, magazines, etc.  I'm talking mid-1970s, like
People's Computer Company, etc.  Someone has been selling them one at a time
on ebay and they routinely go for $125+ each!  Was PCC fairly low
circulation?  I have no idea how rare these things are - if I should just
dive in to have my memento or wait.  Looking at auction history it seems to
be the same group of 2 or 3 bidders going nuts over them.

One newsletter I would love to find an original copy of is Micro-8.. but I
think the circulation on that was just a hundred or so, so probably
unlikely.  It has some blurbs from Grant Runyan in there, who built my TVT
and Mark-8.

But yeah, I just wondered if you guys think generally this stuff *should& be
considered valuable - given most/all is archived online.

Brad