Why not arrange for a reseller or auction house to buy it wholesale, rather
than having it all destroyed? It’s rare stuff that someone else could enjoy,
and it doesn’t have to be sold piecemeal or involve her dealing with any of the
details.

Please don’t have rare, irreplaceable things that other people could enjoy
destroyed. I perfectly understand not wanting to subject her to the hassle of
selling everything, especially while she’s mourning, but there are other ways
than sending them to the grinder.

—mark