On 2024-07-25 09:05, Tom Uban via cctalk wrote:
On 7/25/24 07:59, Christian Corti via cctalk wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jul 2024, Tom Uban wrote:
controllers (SC31, SC72). If you are interested in these items, I am looking to reduce my collection (I have loads of pdp11 hardware). Where are you located? I am in NW Indiana...

South Germany...

Christian

Ok, well, while I have a friend in Northern Germany (near Luebeck), it does not help...

--tom

IIRC the 50Hz conversion required replacing the pulleys on the main drive, probably unobtainium nowadays!

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!