On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>   No one but Joerg ever gets any bounces, and then only when he insists
> on sending me mail directly instead of to the list. If you think for one

Some people do a "Reply All" for lists which don't set the "Reply-to" field.
This list is such one.

It would be a great advantage if one could configure this list that it sets the
"Reply-to" field.
So you can simply "Reply" instead of "Reply All" and let the list's users get
duplicate mails or -
what I usually do - "Reply" and change the "To" field by hand (what I sometimes forget
:-( ).

Best regards

        Carsten