[EMAIL PROTECTED] notified us:

> I hope that if I give you some candy, I will get some test results...
>

> NEW features of cdrtools-1.11a04:

                I won't quote these, many, many!

Okay, with the various new raw modes work (or fail) in -dummy mode, so I
can run this against my various Sony, Plextor and Philips drives? I
would rather be able to check that it looks as if it works before I do a
live test.

I want to try pulling the toc and audio stuff again, raw mode on
Philips, etc, but a bit of caution is desirable.

--
   -bill davidsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])