On Don, 13 Jun 2002, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >- I've contributed small fixes to countless projects, including
> >  the Linux kernel, netkit, ncftp, GNU fileutils, .....
>
> I stopped trying to help with those projects at it turned out that the
> maintainers are not really interested in help from people who know what they
> are talking about.

Of course you seem to be the only person knowing what you are talking about,
all the other guys in kernel development are stupid assholes.

Do you REALLY think you are THE CHOOSEN ONE???

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
HAPPLE (vb.)

To annoy people by finishing their sentences for them and then telling
them what they really meant to say.

                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff