>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Jun 21 06:52:32 2002

>I have to, mildly, disagree with some of the assertions in this thread.

>Star does a number of things that I need, but I didn't know it existed before
>the discussion on this mailing list.  Now, no doubt I could have found it,
>had I ventured to look, but in general there is so much stuff out there that
>it isn't possible to keep up with everything.

I believe that there are two problems finding the right software:

-       Knowing that a piece of SW exists

-       Knowing that it really allows you to do what youy like.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling