On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> So far I know that Traxdata (Philips) is crap and that Teac is good. I've
> also heard about superb Plextor drives.

I have had good luck with aopen drives. Under heavy use burning and
reading for a long time and they don't die. They're cheap too.

BTW Plextor have great performance but they do not stand up to continuous
use. They are like a high performance sports car and break down very
quickly. We have many dead Plextors... :-(

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]