On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Plextor is one of the manufacturer that makes the most stable and durable
> drives. Is there any reason to tell this nonsense?

Because we have had a number of plextor drives both in our business and at
employees homes, and most failed under a year of use.

We have had better luck with aopen drives, they survive better than
Plextors in the exact same environment and use.

It's not nonsense, it's data points.

We have data points on IBM drives and sony DAT drives too.

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]