Hi,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 02:52:50PM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> >>I did submit a bug report; the man page should mention this
> >>in the future...
>
> Not a thing that the mkisofs man page should mention, is it
> just not related to mkisofs. If ever, it is related to the way
> Apple implemented it (so look at Apple documentations).

sorry for not being clear enough. I did submit a bug report for
the Linux mount(8) man page. I believe it is more of a bug on
the Linux side, though some extra notes on the mkisofs side would
certainly be nice for clueless users (like me).

Best regards,
--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/