On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 06:46:50AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The implementation of associated files is exactly that of
> subsequent extents (aside from ordering).  My question was
> intended to read "What effect does that Linux option" have,
> with regard to handling multiple extents.  Is there similar
> confusion, or is that part better documented.

>From a user's viewpoint, no, it is as poorly documented.  The
user documentation for the "unhide" option, in its entirety, is
as follows:

       unhide Also show hidden and associated files.

There may be some docs in the kernel source, but I think for
the user, having to look there is a bit too much.

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/