Ion Cebotari wrote:

Hi!

I joined the mailing list a couple of days ago, and I don't see much activity:
However I join my voice with Ion :)

Hello,
My name is Ion and I'm a beginning programmer. I have small experience in programming C/C++ and Python. Centerim has been my favourite IM software for almost three years, so i've decided to join the development mail list and help with anything I can. I still have no experience in working with libpurple, ncurses or other libs in use with centerim, so now i'm just trying to read and understand the code of Centerim 5. As soon as I would understand your code, I'll try to help you with its development. Or if there are some things that could be done by me and your hands simply didn't get there, please tell me.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Best Regards,
Ion Cebotari