Moin Jostein Berntsen,

on 2011-03-30 at 16:24:53 CEST, you wrote:
> On 30.03.11,16:08, b...@nobodix.org wrote:
> > Ion Cebotari wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > I joined the mailing list a couple of days ago, and I don't see much
> > activity:
> > However I join my voice with Ion :)
> >

> > >Hello,
> > >My name is Ion and I'm a beginning programmer. I have small
> > >experience in programming C/C++ and Python. Centerim has been my
> > >favourite IM software for almost three years, so i've decided to
> > >join the development mail list and help with anything I can.
> > >I still have no experience in working with libpurple, ncurses or
> > >other libs in use with centerim, so now i'm just trying to read
> > >and understand the code of Centerim 5. As soon as I would
> > >understand your code, I'll try to help you with its development.
> > >Or if there are some things that could be done by me and your
> > >hands simply didn't get there, please tell me.
> > >Thank you very much for your attention.
> > >
> > >Best Regards,
> > >Ion Cebotari
> > >

> That's great. More information at the web site from Frank A.
>
> http://www.altpeter.de/2010/07/29/centerim-project-is-searching-for-contributors/
>
> I have a bit trouble finding this though: "All information needed to get
> started can be read on www.centerim.org – Additional questions can of
> course be asked on our centerim-users mailinglist or in #centerim on
> freenode IRC network".
>
> Would it be a good thing if we got a github site and access to this like
> this one?
>
> https://github.com/transacid/CenterIM

I can't follow what you mean with that. The main web site is
http://www.centerim.org/, the conversation details (mailing list, IRC
chat) are mentioned there, and the repository is on
http://repo.or.cz/w/centerim.git, so there is no need to a github site.

However, additional coders are always welcome, and IMHO the best way to
check out what can be done is joining #centerim on freenode and chat :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

        Frank Altpeter

--
FA-RIPE || http://www.altpeter.de/